Legacy Videos Process
Before the Interview (Pre-Production):
- Before production we will send to you a Pre-Interview Prep Document.
- We have standard questions ready to go but we want to be sure to include questions that are especially tailored to your unique story. Think about what memorabilia you want to include and have it available for the interview. Have all documents (photographs and letters, etc.) chosen and ready to scan or read aloud during the interview.
- Once we’ve consulted with you on the telephone, we will decide on a date for us to come visit the location and meet the family before interviewing (except for the basic packages A and B, which include telephone consultation only).
The Interview Day(s) (Production):
- With over 30 years of video production and 4 years of radio, we have interviewed thousands of people from all walks of life. We have the expertise to help you feel comfortable and create your precious and unique story.
- There are a few details to consider:
- The best location is somewhere quiet as possible (no refrigerators, road noise, telephones, etc.), and it needs to feel comfortable. Natural light can be nice.
- The best clothing option is comfortable with a flattering solid color.
Finishing the Program (Post-Production):
- We want you to be happy with your story and the final program. You will have the opportunity to participate in the post-production if you like.
- We can load the final draft on You Tube or Vimeo (private channel) and have you give us feedback before completing the final program (basic package A and B are not included in this opportunity, unless you would like to add it for an additional fee). The first hour of re-edits will be free, there after any changes will be an additional $150/hour.